Контрольная работа по английскому языку 6117
Стоимость работы составляет 600 руб.
Данная работа полностью готова и была защищена ранее на «отлично». Сейчас на нее максимально низкая цена, и Вы можете получить этот труд, связавшись с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:
1. Перепишите и письменно переведите данные ниже
предложения, учитывая особенности употребления сослагательного наклонения в английском языке:
1. The scientists would test the equipment together with the representatives of the plant. 2. The delegation would arrive tomorrow but the weather is not good. 3. I should get in touch with him, but I am not sure if he has come back. 4. They would telephone hem more often and he would tell them the news. 5. We had to take a taxi lest we should be late for the performance. 6. It was important that he should make a report. 7. The father ordered that Peter should stay at home. 8. It is unusual that they should have forgotten to post the letter. 9. My parents suggest that I should spend the summer at the seaside. 10. He pretended to be ill lest he should participate in the conference. 11. He speaks English as if he were a foreigner. 12. He looks as though he had known it before. 14. We were going to the country and we wished the weather were fine.
2. Перепишите и письменно переведите данные предложения, содержащие придаточные условные. Определите тип условного предложения (реальное или нереальное условие):
1. The computer must be instructed in the program what to do if the answer of an intermediate calculation becomes zero. 2. If the values of current were known, the difference between hot and cold junctions could be calibrated on a meter scale. 3. Provided conduction for a lesser period of time were desired to satisfy a circuit requirements, a higher potential would be impressed on the control grid. 4. If life existed on Venus, we should know this. 5. Even if one of the engines had failed, the plane would have been able to continue the flight safely. 6. Could the acid be purified, the reaction would take place. 7. If the experiments start in time, the results will be by no means satisfactory. 8. Unless computer technology had been developed, space research would have never made such great progress. 9. The accuracy of the system would be considerably improved if signals were transmitted on two or more frequencies simultaneously. 10. If you are my friend, you’ll help me with my exam in Physics.
3. Употребите нужную форму сослагательного наклонения в придаточном предложении:
1. If the weather…………..fine, they would go to the forest for mushrooms next week-end.
a) will be b) has been c) were
2. Larry would write him, if he ………..his address.
a) has known b) knew c) knows
3. If he…………..more spare time, he might have helped us.
a) had b) has had c) had had
4. If he …….a warm coat yesterday, he wouldn't have caught cold.
a) put on b) had put on c) should put on
4. Употребите нужную форму сослагательного наклонения в
1. If he had realized the danger, he ………………away.
a) would run b) would have run c) had run
2. If George went to the party, he …………….Bell there.
a) would see b) will see c) saw
3. Matthew ……………..the children alone for too long if it hadn't been so necessary to see the doctor.
a) hadn't left b) wouldn't leave c) wouldn't have left
4. Phil ……….if he had more money.
a) will travel b) would travel c) would have travelled
5. Поставьте глагол в скобках в нужную форму сослагательного наклонения:
1. If you (to go) and (to live) in that country, you (to find) easier to learn the language. 2. If it (not to cost) so much she (to buy) that dress. 3. If I (to be) you, I (to do) this work yesterday. 4. If Bob (to know) she was here he (to tell) her everything. 5. If we (not to waste) so much energy, our resources (to last) longer. 6. Joan (to send) the telex if the manager (to ask) her to do it. 7. I (not to be) late for work yesterday if I (to have) an early night the day before yesterday. 8. If jack (to buy) the car earlier, it (to cost) less than now. 9. If I (to know) that it was going to rain, I (to take) an umbrella. 10.Just imagine what the world (to be) like if we (not to have) electricity!
6. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, принимая во внимание многозначность английских глаголов should и would:
1.It is desirable that the arrangement of instruments should be as compact as possible. 2. The scientists suggested that the thickness of the wing should be moderate. 3. Should the atom gain an excessive electron, the problem would be solved. 4. The earliest experiments in the air showed that success would be achieved. 5. At the moment this class of instruments is mainly used in laboratory, but in future it should find use in industry. 6. Air is a medium through which sound travels, without it there would be no sound. 7. It should be emphasized that progress is made by people. 8. Magnetic measurements near or on asteroids would have been of value. 9. Early planes would carry only a pilot. 10. Reliability would be much higher if better circuits were employed.
7. Перепишите и письменно переведите данные ниже предложения, учитывая особенности перевода зависимого и независимого причастного оборота:
1. Any numerical problem being solved, the digital computer has become a significant instrument in our days. 2. A lot of information being delivered, some form of “memory” must be provided. 3. New computers are rapidly developed, digital computers being among the most widely spread. 4. Some mathematical problems being solved, we have to substitute the numbers for letters in formulas. 5. When falling, the more massive bodies have more inertia to overcome. 6. When using a computer, we can perform any information-processing task. 7. For systems requiring lower performance there is a choice: a choice of technology and a choice of design. 8. The rate of change of silicon technology is so fast that making a choice is like trying to hit a moving target; the parameters are continually but predictably changing with the technology advancing all the time. 9. Nearly all components and interconnections for data-processing equipment are fabricated by automated printing techniques, with the information for the manufacturing data being in digital form. 10. While used, precision instruments require very delicate handling. 11. There are several different types of mixtures, some being homogeneous and others heterogeneous. 12. The experiments having been carried out, we started new investigation.
8. Перепишите и письменно переведите следующие предложения, принимая во внимание, что инфинитив в конструкциях Complex Object и Complex Subject часто соответствует придаточным предложениям в русском языке:
A. 1. We believe these rectifiers to have been provided with filters. 2.
These substances cause the composition of the liquid to be changed. 3. Friction caused the body to stop. 4. He assumed these vacuum tubes to have been tested under severe conditions. 5. The engineers consider most tubes of this type to use mercury vapour as the gas. 6. The ancients thought electricity to be an invisible fluid. 7. I want him to compare the results of his experiments on sensitivity of instruments. 8. We suppose them to know the fundamental laws of electricity.
B. 1. Computing machines in general are expected to perform arithmetic
operations. 2. A computer is said to be universal or general purpose when it can be programmed to solve a wide variety of problems. 3. Copper wire is knows to be highly durable under ordinary atmospheric conditions. 4. The methods described below are thought to be of interest. 5. The weather is likely to change tomorrow. 6. He is certain to make a good report at the conference, as he has read a lot of technical journals. 7. The charge in the nucleus was found to be proportional to the atomic weight of each element. 8. Modern computers are believed to have storage capacities for hundreds of thousands numbers.
8. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения,
содержащие конструкции с герундием:
1. I said something about it being a bit late. 2. I can remember him
teaching me to swim. 3. The fact that she was young didn’t seem to be any excuse at all for her not being like other women. 4. I cannot remember my father having talked of the book. 5. It was one of the reasons for my not having definitely refused the offer. 6. Also there was a possibility of your running into Ann. 7. Do you mind me asking you about work? 8. The next moment I was conscious of James shaking my hand.
9. Перепишите следующие сложноподчиненные предложения,
подчеркните в них придаточные и укажите, являются ли они дополнительными (Д) или определительными (О):
1. We may expect a short circuit results in wire fault and cable fault.
2. The device involving diodes is limited in the variety of functions it can produce. 3. We know the current is a path of an electric current. 4. The method you have described has some advantages. 5. We learned quite recently the instrument was not of the highest quality. 6. Some of the properties, which we now associate with semiconductors, have been known for a century or more. 7. Some of the main reasons for the growth of integrated circuits are that they are small and light, more reliable than discrete circuits, have fewer connections, can be mass-produced and therefore are cheap.
10. Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык
приводимый ниже текст
Expert systems technology is in its infancy, emerging from the new and expanding field of Artificial Intelligence (AI). There are two contrasting views of AI. One, the theoretical viewpoint, is concerned with understanding how computers can be developed to perceive and understand to the level of human ability. The other, the engineering viewpoint, is concerned with developing computers that can demonstrate human ability without requiring theoretical foundation. Just as it was possible to construct bridges before a science of mechanics was well developed, so too it is possible to develop intelligent systems that can contribute to problem solving and decision making before a comprehensive theoretical foundation has been developed.
The major AI areas mirror human abilities: locomotion and manipulatory skills in robotics; communication skills in natural language and speech; the ability to distinguish and recognize images in vision, and problem solving skills in expert systems.
AI techniques used can be classified into several areas: knowledge representation and processing, learning techniques, planning strategies and the user interface.
- Перепишите и письменно переведите данные ниже предложения, учитывая особенности употребления сослагательного наклонения в английском языке:
1. The scientists would test the equipment together with the representatives of the plant.
2. The delegation would arrive tomorrow but the weather was not good.
3. I should get in touch with him, but I am not sure if he has come back.
4. They would telephone him more often and he would tell them the news.
5. We had to take a taxi lest we should be late for the performance.
6. It was important that he should make a report.
7. The father ordered that Peter should stay at home.
8. It is unusual that they should have forgotten to post the letter.
9. My parents suggest that I should spend the summer at the seaside.
10. He pretended to be ill lest he should participate in the conference.
11. He speaks English as if he were a foreigner.
12. He looks as though he had known it before.
13. We were going to the country and we wished the weather were fine.
1. Ученые протестировали бы оборудование вместе с представителями завода.
2. Делегация приехала бы завтра, если бы не плохая погода.
3. Я должен связаться с ним, но не уверен, что он вернулся.
4. Они бы звонили ему чаще, а он бы делился с ними новостями.
5. Мы должны были взять такси, чтобы не опоздать на представление.
6. Важно, чтобы он сделал доклад.
7. Отец приказал Петру оставаться дома.
8. Необычно, что они должно быть забыли отправить письмо.
9. Мои родители советуют мне провести лето на берегу моря.
10. Он притворился больным, чтобы не участвовать в конференции.
11. Он говорит по-английски, как будто иностранец.
12. Он выглядит так, как будто знал это раньше.
13. Мы собирались в деревню, и хотели, чтобы погода была прекрасной.
Уважаемый студент, данная работа поможет Вам быстрее усвоить учебный материал и станет хорошей основой для выполнения Вашей собственной контрольной работы.
А если тема Вашей работы полностью соответствует вышеуказанной, не стоит сомневаться, Вы останетесь довольны выбором.
Если же у Вас остаются некоторые сомнения, Вы в любое время можете связаться с нами, и мы постараемся их развеять: предоставим скриншот любой страницы, отчет об уникальности, информацию о количестве заявок на приобретение работы и ответим на любые интересующие Вас вопросы.